How It Works

 

Earn cashback on your online shopping with our site, here is how:

  • Sign Up
  • Find your favorite gear shops and click the "Go To Store" link
  • Shop as normal
  • Earn money for your online purchases
  • Get paid (Withdraws happen at the end of each day)

Shop at your favorite websites and earn cash back.

On the 25th of each month we change all transactions that we have been paid for from a pending status to confirmed staus. As long as you have a minimum of $25 in your account you can request a withdraw at any time. Withdraws are done at the end of each day.

If you're unsure if your click worked or was recorded you can always check your click history at my click history.

We are an affiliate website. We get paid when you click our links and shop at various websites. We split that commission with you at an 80/20 split, 80% for you and we keep the other 20%.

ClimbersLink.com